SEO web design for eCommerce
CONQUER ONLINE MARKETS
We build successful webshops that rank high on SERP.
Affordable prices and SEO web design for eCommerce.
BEST PRICES, FAST DELIVERY, MODERN DESIGN
You deserve the best possible service. We’ll provide it. Dozens of satisfied clients prove it.
PROVEN ONLINE SALES ADVICE AND GUIDANCE
Online sales and marketing support.
One fully SEO optimized product and instructional DIY video.
YOUR PRODUCTS ON FIRST GOOGLE PAGES
eCommerce website for small business with SEO product descriptions for top rankings in SERP.
Web design for eCommerce
Designing an eCommerce website - What will you get
✔ Responsive and unique design on WordPress
✔ Keywords and competitors analysis
✔ Payment and shipment setup
✔ Grouped and bundled products
✔ Contact forms
✔ Website maintenance
✔ One fully optimized product
✔ Online or video training for products SEO
✔ Marketing and sales advice
✔ Google Analytics and Google Search Console
✔ Protection from spammers and hackers
✔ Automatic backup
✔ Social media connections
✔ SEO product descriptions $0.01 / word
How we design eCommerce website - our process
Here is our process of designing and optimizing eCommerce websites. After an initial consultation, we will:
- Analyze your competitors, best practices, and keywords
- Build eCommerce store
- Setup product categories, shipment, payment options, automatic emails, group products, bundles, discounts, etc.
- Add search filters and contact forms
- Show you how to write content for the web, SEO product descriptions and choose media for top Google rank
- Add plugins for speed, SEO, antispam protection, subscriptions, memberships, popups, email campaigns
- Connect the website with social media, Google Business Profile, and local business listing sites
- Give you advice about prices, shipment, and payment options.
Based on statistics, 80% of all webshops fail.
There are three reasons for that:
- Unresponsive design
- Products with a poor description
- Complicated navigation and checkout
Web design for eCommerce - all expenses you'll have
$40 per page/product with your content
$80 per page/product with our content writing
The good news is that you need 2-3 times less money compared to the expenses one has when launching the physical shop.
To purchase hosting and a domain, you’ll need up to $200.
We recommend A2 hosting. Their Start Up Package is $130 for three year period.
If you need help choosing a domain name, please, contact us. We can provide a list of cheap domain names for you.
The price of an eCommerce website
Based on your budget, the final fee for our web design for eCommerce will be between $300-$700.
The price will be lower if you prepare all content (photos, texts, and product descriptions). We can provide an instructional DIY video to help you. Or we can have a meeting and show you how to do it.
If you decide to leave the job of writing content and product descriptions to us, the price will be several hundred dollars, depending on how many products you have.
Advice for the best eCommerce website design
- Optimize all products for SEO. You can find detailed instructions in our article How to Write SEO Product Descriptions.
- Carefully choose photos. They should be squared, with high contrast, not larger than 300 KB. If you take pictures with your mobile, you should resize them. Use one-color background. Preferably white. Watch this YouTube 8 minutes video “Mobile Photography Tips and Tricks” for more advice.
- Be strict and objective about your strengths and weaknesses. Delegate activities in which you do not strive. Put the price on your time. Accounting, website maintenance and content updates, communication with customers, etc., are activities you should leave for professionals.
- Follow your competitors regularly (at least once a month).
- Subscribe to economic news and educational websites.
- Listen carefully to whatever your customers have to say. Be thankful for suggestions and complaints. Without them, you can not grow and improve.
How to hire an eCommerce website designer
The safest and quickest way to hire an eCommerce website designer is via Upwork or Fiverr. You can check reviews, see the freelancer’s portfolio and be sure you’ll get what you pay for.
The power of your review after the project is completed is extremely useful and guarantees the best performance.
Freelancers can’t afford bad reviews.
Also, when you hire an eCommerce website designer, your money is protected in the escrow account until you accept the project.